Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love is All Around

I love listening to Italian and Japanese even though I don't speak either. I can recognise Japanese because I once worked in an Anglo-Japanese bank.

Yesterday on a bus into town, I had a guy sitting next to me having a conversation with his friend behind him in Italian. On my left were people speaking Japanese. In front of me a woman got on her mobile phone and she spoke in Japanese. Bliss!

Late last night I checked to see what was on television. At one time all the programmes I loved were playing at the same time. Don't ask me to record them; I prefer to watch programmes live or not at all. So I kept flicking to each programme for a few minutes at a time. The programmed that eventually got my full attention was the James Blunt concert. Who can blame me?

Indeed, love is all around.

Enocia