Friday, February 10, 2006

Love Magnet

When I was a child I used to love playing with magnets. There is nothing more satisfying than suspending a magnet over paper clips and watching them being attracted to the magnet.

Did you know Love is a magnet?

Yesterday on a bus I saw this guy sitting a few seats in front of me. I thought he had an interesting face. After a few stops the guy got up from his seat. I thought he was about to get off but he came and stood next to me. He was so close I could have reached out and touched his hand, but that would be plain silly. I mean, no Londoner in her right mind would consider talking to a stranger, let alone touch him!

I’m sure he had his own reason for standing up but little did he know that when you admire someone, Love attracts what you admire.

I have found you don't even have to admire someone or a thing, as soon as you give it your attention it is drawn to you.

Love is a magnet. Have fun!

Enocia