Wednesday, February 01, 2006

One in Thought

We tend to think of our thoughts as unique. What if we are all sharing the one thought about love?

Yesterday, some friends and I discussed the 80s pop group, Spandau Ballet, at a message board. My friends didn't think much of the group but I love them.

Later in the evening while I was watching television with my mother, she saw this man who reminded her of one of the Kray twins, who are believed to be "Britain's most notorious gangsters."

Much later, I watched Terry Wogan's new chat show called Wogan: Now and Then where Wogan interviews previous guests and compares how they were in his shows way back then to how they are now. I watched the actor, Martin Kemp, being interviewed. Martin was a former member of the pop group, Spandau Ballet. They showed a clip of Martin performing with the group. Martin and his brother, Gary, had also starred in the film, The Krays that was based on the Kray twins. Wogan showed him and his brother being interviewed about the same film.

Hmmm! Is there an echo or what?

This morning I received an email from a friend who reads my blog, though I've never met him in person.

I had a nice dream I want to share with you now. There was a building and I came to the terrace. I thought of flying and I was calling the Angels. Angels arrived and I started to fly. I couldn't see the Angels but I started to fly without any effort because Angels were lifting me. It was a wonderful experience. I thought of coming down (to the terrace). As soon as I came down to the terrace, I turned and saw a woman.

She smiled at me and asked me "Do you recognise me?"
I immediately replied "Are you Enocia?" We both smiled at each other.
I asked you "Was it you who lifted me?"
You replied "Yes. Did you think it was Angels?"
I replied "Yes." And we both laughed.

Anyway Thanks a lot EJ for lifting me to the sky.
I told my friend that he may be connecting me with angels because of my recent preoccupation with angels. For the past few days I've been reciting Psalm 91, which is one of my favourite Psalms. Part of it reads:

"For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone." (Psalm 91: 11-12)
And another thing, at NationStates, which is a "free nation simulation game," I have a nation called "The Cherubims and Seraphims of Vector8." I only recently renamed this nation as it goes.

It seems to me that we are all sharing the one thought about love. How we interpret this thought is based on our perspectives.

All is One.
All is Love.

Enocia

Related article: Kaleidoscope and Being in Love