Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

Love doesn't hurt. Love never tests you. Love can only love.

However, life in the human dream can test one's dedication to Love. When the going gets tough, this is when you get to put your money where your mouth is i.e. walk your talk

Yesterday afternoon I felt cold. I could feel this biting wind and my back started to ache. When I think of myself as separate from the experience, the result is pain. But then I remembered that Love is all there is, therefore:

I feel only Love.
I sense only Love.
I am sustained by Love.

I released the thought and went about my business and my body was released from the pain.

My experience remind me of the following verse in the Bible:

"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." (Isaiah 43: 2)
The "I" is Divine Love. It is Love having life; and Love is everything including fire, water, and wind. It's a matter of realising this truth.

While I was putting on my makeup this morning I saw the foundation as Love, my fingers as Love and my face as Love. It felt wonderful applying my makeup, like I had a makeup artist with the softest hands massaging my skin.

I see with Love.
I feel/sense with Love.
I smell with Love.
I taste with Love.
I hear with Love.
I think with Love.
I experience with Love.

All is Love.
Love is life.

Enocia