Monday, February 27, 2006

Self-Awareness and Self-Expression

"I am vast beyond words. I am neither life nor death; I simply am.

"The I am that I am is also uniquely me." Who am I really?
Sometimes, while I'm travelling on the bus I fall asleep. When I wake up for a moment I would forget where and who I am. It is only when I see signposts such as buildings or streets names that I remember that I am in the simulation called earth, playing a part as a human. What if one day I wake up and all the buildings and roads have disappeared? How would I know who I am? One truth will always remain constant is I am. Even if I find myself in deep space with nothing, I know that I am and I am awareness.

Who is the "I"? The "I" is my Self, my true self. We all share the one Self but express Self in our unique ways. Self is like a website that everyone has access to yet everyone is interpreting the information from his or her own perspective. The website remains the same but it is the individual's interpretation of the data that changes. So my true self is how I express the one Self.

Self-awareness is being conscious that my one self exists in multi-dimensions, in all time and all space. What are these various dimensions?

On one level is what is appearing as my physical body. Self-awareness is realising that it is the one Self that is appearing as the body; it is Self that quickens the cells that produce the organs in my body. There is only one intent: Self-expression.

On another level are thoughts and feelings. Self-awareness is realising that the one Self that appears as thoughts and feelings. There is only one intent: Self-expression.

Still another level is the realm of ideas. Self-awareness is realising that the one Self is the source of all ideas. There is only one intent: Self-expression.

And on another level is the realm of the void that is formless and yet it contains the potential to appear as any reality or form. Self-awareness is realising that the one Self is the void. There is only one intent; Self-expression.

While it seems as if I am here on earth, in truth, I am home in the Self that is fully aware of all levels of reality right now; and is expressing Self in all realities.

It is my Self that is writing this piece. There is only one intent: Self-expression.

I am Self-expression.

Enocia