Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Holding the Vision

"Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity." (Habakkuk 1: 13)

"Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law." (Psalm 119: 18)

What's in a name? Everything! In the name of God is the Light of man's being whereby the microcosm puts on the Macrocosm and the 'soul doth magnify the LORD.'" The Path of the Higher Self

I believe God always holds the perfect vision (immaculate concept) of all life. Put another way, God always sees life as it is - perfect. This means God cannot see pain, suffering, fear, hate, imperfection etc as they are not part of His plan. As God is my real self, God in me is always holding the perfect vision for me. All I have to do is ask to see what the perfect vision is, believe, and it is so.

Last night on my way home, just as I was getting on to a bus I started getting tunnel vision. I felt a slight throb on my temple. Uh oh, sign of a migraine. There were no seats available on the bus at the time. I closed my eyes and thought "God is love and love is all there is. There's no way God is creating this experience because love does not attack itself." I also prayed that I would get a seat. I opened my eyes and saw my sight was getting worse. I closed my eyes and repeated the word "God" which became my mantra. A seat was soon available. I sat down and continued chanting "God." I also saw a vision of myself travelling on the bus and being in perfect health. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and saw my vision had cleared. I continued chanting "God" until I arrived home. The migraine never materialised.

I believe God showed me his vision of myself which is perfection. To stay true to that vision all I needed to do was think of God and believe.

And just as God holds a vision of perfection for me so do I hold a vision of perfection for others.

A few days ago while I was accompanying my mother to her doctor's appointment, we saw a pigeon limping. Knowing how much my mother loves pigeons, I pointed out the pigeon. Mum thought the pigeon was limping out of sympathy for her.

She said, "A good friend cries with you when you are down."

"I don't believe that," I said. "A good friend sees who you really are even when you are down."

I was with my mother when the doctor gave his diagnosis and possible treatment. I didn't believe a word of what the doctor was saying. I could only see my mother as radiant health. I continue to hold a perfect vision of her no matter what.

It's wonderful to know God is holding a perfect vision for me no matter what. All I have to do is believe.

With love,
Enocia

Related articles: You are Beautiful; My Vision; Immaculate Concept - Rewriting My Life Story