Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I AM Affirmations

Years ago I was inspired to write I AM affirmations, that was before I came across teachings by the ascended masters. I was temping at the time and had this job where I was lucky if I was typing two letters a day. So I spent the whole week in that contract writing down I AM affirmations and repeating them.

I believe it was my higher self teaching me about the power of I AM affirmations. This made me realise that when you put your heart into knowing God, God will provide a way for you to focus only on that.

I find the I AM THAT I AM mantra has immense healing power.

Following are some excerpts from The Path of the Higher Self with some more affirmations.

Love
Enocia


Through fervent invocation to the spirit of Reality, the Real Image of God can be drawn down from the great reservoir of the Macrocosm into the pool of the microcosm. Allowing the energies of his two worlds to flow freely over the figure-eight pattern, man finds a unique transformation taking place: as the energies from the microcosm enter the Macrocosm., they take on the image or qualification of the Real Self.

These purified energies then return to the microcosm via the figure-eight to re-establish in the world of form man's original identity which was his "in the beginning." This is the ritual of putting of the old man and putting on the new, "renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him."

Jesus taught his disciples this law and how to make it work through the power of the Spoken Word and the name of God, I AM. He gave them the following transfiguring affirmations which all can use to magnetise the love of the one great Source of Life that unlocks the living breathing potential of the soul.

I AM that I AM
I AM the Open Door which no man can shut
I AM the Light which lighteth every man that cometh in the world
I AM the Way
I AM the Truth
I AM the Life
I AM the Resurrection
I AM the Ascension in the Light
I AM the Fulfillment of all my needs and requirements of the hour
I AM abundant Supply poured out upon all Life
I AM perfect Sight and Hearing
I AM the manifest Perfection of Being
I AM the illimitable Light of God made manifest everywhere
I AM the Light of the Holy of Holies
I AM a Son of God
I AM the Light in the Holy Mountain of God

When man speaks the name of God in this manner, as an affirmation of his true Being, he is acknowledging in the microcosm the macrocosmic potential of his Real Image. He is demonstrating the principle of cosmic coexistence of the Spirit of God dwelling in the soul of man. He is proving the fact that right where he is, right where he has self-conscious awareness, there God can be experienced. The name of God releases the power of the Macrocosm wherever it is spoken in the microcosm; and man becomes more Godlike as he says, "where I AM, there God is, and where God is, there I AM."

What's in a name? Everything! In the name of God is the Light of man's being whereby the microcosm puts on the Macrocosm and the "soul doth magnify the LORD."
The Path of the Higher Self