Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

I love looking at myself in the mirror.

Yesterday I spent a lot of time looking at myself in the mirror. I'm not referring to the physical mirror but the cosmic mirror and how I, as a cosmic being, am expressing self.

So if I don't like what is being expressed in my life I don't try to change the mirror reflection; I simply remember the one standing in front of the mirror who is

Abundance, Acceptance, Agelessness, Beauty, Being, Boundlessness, Brilliance, Causeless, Changeless, Creativity, Divine Energy, Eternal, Formlessness, Freedom, Friendship, Fulfilment, Gentleness, Goodness, Grace, Harmony, Imagination, Infinity, Inspiration, Intelligence, Joy, Life, Light, Limitlessness, Love, Magic, Majesty, Oneness, Order, Originality, Peace, Perfection, Power, Presence, Purity, Radiance, Reality, Simplicity, Soul, Source, Spirit, Steadfastness, Stillness, Supply, Support, Timelessness, Trust, Truth, Unconditional, Unconditioned, Unchanging, Unity, Uniqueness, Wealth, Wholeness, Wisdom, Wonder...and much more.

"Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all?"

I only know I am what I am.

Enocia