Friday, March 10, 2006

My Vision

"Where there is no vision, the people perish." (Proverbs 29: 18)

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!" Martin Luther King, Jr
The Rev. Martin Luther King Jr had a dream and he stood steadfast to that dream. It didn't matter that he didn't live to see it being made manifest but it was important for someone to hold that dream. His dream is being manifested and continues to unfold in the human experience. I have a dream, and this dream is my vision of my perfect self. Some of the attributes of my perfect self are:

Abundance, Acceptance, Beauty, Being, Boundlessness, Brilliance, Causeless, Changeless, Creativity, Divine Energy, Eternal, Formlessness, Freedom, Friendship, Fulfilment, Gentleness, Goodness, Grace, Harmony, Imagination, Infinity, Inspiration, Intelligence, Joy, Life, Light, Limitlessness, Love, Magic, Majesty, Oneness, Order, Originality, Peace, Perfection, Power, Presence, Purity, Radiance, Reality, Simplicity, Soul, Source, Spirit, Steadfastness, Stillness, Supply, Support, Timelessness, Trust, Truth, Uncondition, Unchanging, Unity, Uniqueness, Wealth, Wholeness, Wisdom, Wonder
The above attributes are eternal ideas I have of myself. I believe these ideas are my true personality. I hold fast to these ideas regardless of what the physical realm is doing.

I also have a vision of what these ideas are like in physical form. I keep a list of what this means in the physical reality. My life experiences are my ideas of self in manifestation.

But if I don't have a vision of who I am, I am tossed about from pillar to post. I am likely to be scared when I read or watch news reports about the world. I am likely to believe what society tells me is true. I am likely to live in fear.

I have a dream that every moment I am being my perfect self.

I have a dream that every moment I am expressing my perfect self.

I trust in my vision.
I trust in my self.

With love,
Enocia

Related article: Mirror Mirror on the Wall; Immaculate Concept - Re-writing My Life Story