Saturday, March 04, 2006

You Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

Every day a new adventure
Every day a new beginning
As you reach out and discover
The magic of the joy of living
Go where you want to go
Do what you want to do
Be who you want to be
In freedom and joy A New Adventure
Every day is a new day, a new opportunity to express who I am. It is also a new opportunity to remember that my experiences make no difference to who I am. Why? Because in essence, I am always the same.

How do I know I am always the same? Because when I let go of all beliefs of what one should or shouldn't do or be, there is a core, my real mind that is uniquely me. It is this core that is always the same. This core is my real self, a well that is always full. It is from this self that I draw my inspiration from to experience life. Yet my self is not affected by my life experiences. Because I am always the same, this means there are no lessons for me to learn; nor is there any spiritual growth.

So when I wake up every morning, I am excited to experience another new day so I can have a lot of fun expressing mySelf, while knowing full well that my experiences have no impact on who I am; I am always the same.

That old adage is so true; you really can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I am changeless.

Enocia