Monday, April 10, 2006

Freak Out

People take life so seriously and life becomes a drag. If only we'd realise that Love is all around us and Love wants us to have fun.

Just yesterday while I was on the bus I thought of music I love dancing to, fun music. My Inner DJ reminded me of the song, We Got the Funk.

We got a funk that you can dance to,
We don't mind if you choose not to,
All we ask is that you get down,
We'll feel better having you around.
We're gonna PARTY!
I love that song. I could just see myself freaking out.

The next song that came to mind was Le Freak by Chic which I also love.

Have you heard about the new dance craze
Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed
Big fun to be had by everyone
It's up to you, it surely can be done
Young and old are doing it, I'm told
Just one try, and you too will be sold
It's called Le Freak, they're doing it night and day
Allow us, we'll show you the way

Ah, freak out
Le freak, c'est chic
Freak out
That's what I'm talking about, real fun songs. I hummed it for a while.

When I got off the bus I felt like having a pee. I considered waiting till I got home but something told me to go to the local shopping centre and use their facilities. The moment I walked through the automatic doors I was greeted by the song, Le Freak. Wow! I was so excited to hear my Inner DJ's song in manifestation. I shared my excitement with a guy behind me, who had travelled on the same bus, but he seemed bemused. I listened to the music till the end, thank God for entertaining me, and headed off to the ladies' toilet.

The purpose of life as I see it is to freak out.

Love is all there is.

Enocia