Saturday, April 01, 2006

Power Walking

I love power walking. Power walking is letting the Power of God move me.

Yesterday on my way back, a friend walked part of the way with me. She was amazed I was going to walk the rest of the way home. I said it was no problem - 3 miles is only a stone's throw away. She observed that I didn't have music with me to keep me company. I told her I have songs in my head that keep me going.

On my walk, I sang the hymn Joy to the World.

Then I sang a song I'd written that reminds me that God is everywhere - see A Fun Reminder.

Then I chanted I AM THAT I AM in my own melody. It's great fun.

Finally I hummed the tune to the hymn I Walk With Love.

While I walked, I felt like I didn't have a body. I was literally walking with love. Naturally, the journey was effortless, pure joy.

I recommend power walking every day.

With love,
Enocia

Related article: My Inner DJ