Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Way of No Way

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. Mark Twain

"Those who have awakened to the Way, who have attained the mind of Peace and joy, who can see all karmic conditions and who share their enlightenment with others, reflect the world like a mirror, leaving no trace of themselves." The Lost Sutras of Jesus
It's good to focus. However, focus distorts reality. This is the paradox of the human experience. Focus too much on the human experience and you lose sight of who you are as Infinite Self.

For instance, while I was at college my campus was located near a park, or so I thought. I was so focused on college life I had reduced the park to a tiny area and magnified the campus as the whole park. It was only when I left college and started exploring the park that I realised how small the campus was in comparison to the whole park. My focus had distorted reality.

How do I avoid distorting reality? How can I see things as they are? By focusing on nothing. This means following no particular teaching or doctrine, have no truth, be no thing. In other words, commit to the way of No Way.

In the way of No Way I am open to the infinite ways of being while remaining detached at the same time.

I walk the path of No Path.
I practise the way of No Way.

Enocia