Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Extra, Extra, Read All About It!

Yesterday I noticed someone's tabloid newspaper had a saucy headline about some girl pop-group having a romp on a bed. I thought to myself that I bet they've only taken pictures of them lying on a bed. Later in the afternoon I got on a bus. Someone had discarded the same newspaper on the seat available. I flicked through the newspaper. Just as I had thought, there was a picture of the pop group lying on a bed.

A week ago I mentioned to my mother that an actor in a comedy she likes watching used to be in another comedy series in the 70s. In the same newspaper I picked up yesterday, there was an article about the same actor. The article said he used to be in the 70s comedy I had in mind.

After I finished reading the newspaper I left it on the seat in case someone else was just as curious.

Extra, extra, read all about it! Love is all there is!

Enocia