Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Oh, Joy!

Joy to the earth, the Savior reigns!
Let men their songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy. Joy to the World
This morning during my bus journey I thought about how joy is ever present.

"I see, feel, hear, smell, and taste only joy."

As the bus drove by the local town hall, for the first time I saw something I haven't seen before.

Outside the town hall is a fountain which I've noticed many times, but the fountain seemed to be oozing with joy. It's like the fountain was so happy being herself and having so much fun spouting out water.

I felt the joy from the flowers looking bright and cheery and expressing their beauty for the fun of it.

Boy oh boy, there is so much joy in the world.

Enocia