Friday, May 26, 2006

The One That is Uniquely Me

The other day I met this guy on the bus. He was having a moan about politics. As I couldn't get a word in edgewise, I listened to what he had to say. He talked about how we're always been watched. The "powers that be" want us all to behave in the same way; this way, the minority get to be in control. We're told what to do, eat, where to go and how to entertain ourselves. He said we've lost our spontaneity and are losing our individualities.

While I could see my friend's perspective I did not agree with him.

There's no way, EVER, that any of us can lose our individualities. It will NEVER happen. Why? Because life has been designed so that the One infinite Self/Life has individuated into infinite, unique, expressions of Self, sometimes referred to as the I AM Presence, our true self. It is our nature to express our unique abilities while still being one with the All There Is.

My real self will NEVER allow my unique nature to be lost in a collective consciousness. That is IMPOSSIBLE!

Nothing can take away my joy.
Nothing can stop me from being my real self.

I believe the Universe is really an art gallery for us all to express and share our unique expressions.

I am the One and Only,
Purple Enocia

Related article: If You Feel the Urge to Fly, then Fly You Must"