Thursday, June 01, 2006

Let's Get It On

There's nothin' wrong
With me lovin' you
Baby, no, no
And givin' yourself to me can never be wrong
If the love is true
Oh, babe, ooh, ooh

Don't you know
How sweet and wonderful life can be?
Whoo-ooh
I'm askin' you, baby
To get it on with me
Ooh, ooh, ooh

I ain't gonna worry, I ain't gonna push
Won't push you, baby
So come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, baby
Stop beatin' 'round the bush, hey Let's Get It On, Marvin Gaye
Why do we put things in the way of expressing the love that we are?

As the one Love, we are always willing to have fun, to love and to play. However, from the human standpoint, there are always reasons why we can't play.

I can't be with you because of such and such. I can't love you because of one thing or the other. I can't spend time with you because I haven't got this or that.

Excuses, excuses, and more excuses. I've made many in my time.

Could we all stop beating round the bush, as Marvin Gaye sings?

Let's get it on.

Enocia

Related articles: Love Takes All Forms; No Matter What the Appearances, Harmony Is